Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm still around

For any one in the world wide web who has missed me (besides my hubby), I have not forgotten about this blog. I have just been super busy buying a home a making it livable.

I have baked since my last post but I have been a slacker and did not take any pictures :(

Anyway, I wanted to share some shots of the house. I have
some before and after. The house is starting to feel like home :)

Living Room Before:


Living Room After:




Entryway Before:


Entry Way After:

Kitchen Before:


Kitchen After:


Front Bedroom Before:

Front Bedroom After:


Second Bedroom Before:


Second Bedroom After:


The main color of the house is a white-gray called Quietude, it is in the living area, hallway, master bedroom, part of the kitchen and part of the first bedroom.

The kitchen wall paper was peeled off and painted over in a pretty aqua color that I love and was unsure the hubby would agree with.

The guest bath and front bedroom have a green I had to do much coaxing to get . The second bedroom is two shades of purple that I am really excited about. The master bath has not been touched yet (it is a project I will work on next year).

I love owning a house and making it all mine ours.

-Cathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment