Thursday, April 29, 2010

GO GATORS!

So I couldn't resist. I'd rather bake cookies than study for finals. In honor of graduation I made UF cookies. I used a recipe from the cookie craft book posted by this blogger. I tried to figure out what my cookie should look like and sketched some ideas then decided to try something easy. I gathered all the ingredients. Used my round cookie cutter to make perfect circles. Tinted royal icing in blue and orange and had fun decorating. I wasn't sure how to go about decorating so I went in and just did it. I definitely could have made them better looking but they turned out satisfactory and pretty tasty.



I individually wrapped cookies to give to my family at dinner after graduation as a thank you for their love and support.



Guess what?!? I passed and graduation was fun. But I am never going back to school again!

More to come later....

-Cathleen-

No comments:

Post a Comment