Monday, July 5, 2010

To Bake List

While I haven't been able to bake anything recently, I have been keeping up with recipies online that I would love to bake and so I am developing a list of must bake items. Here they are (in no particular order):
  • Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake posted on The Farm Chicks here
  • Pillow Cookies posted on Bakerella here
  • Chocolate Raspberry Truffles posted on Bake at 350 here
  • Cream Cheese Pie posted on Glorious Treats here
  • Zucchini Spice Cupcakes posted on Bake at 350 here
  • Lemonade Pie posted on TidyMom here
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies posted on Mel's Sweet Treats here
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles posted on vanilla & lace here
  • Macaroon Pops posted on Bakerella here
Also for graduation I got to buy myself a few presents and I chose to purchase these:


I want to cook everything in these books! The firsts on my list include:
  • Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls, Patsy's Blackberry Cobbler*, Chocolate Sheet Cake & Mocha Brownies
  • The Farm Chicks Cinnamon Rolls, Cherry Breakfast Swirl, Dark Chocolate Butter Cake, Cherry Crumble Pie & Peppermint Patties
*I will be making this tonight to bring to my in-laws for a family dinner with a visiting aunt, uncle and cousins :)

More to come later...

-Cathleen-

No comments:

Post a Comment